Want to learn how to inspire your students to conduct independent research?
Interested in learning how to assist students in topic selection, time management, and presentation of science and engineering research projects?
Planning your school’s science and engineering research competition?
New to the process or looking for a more organized approach?
Plan to attend a NC Science & Engineering Fair Workshop
for the 2015-2016 Academic Year
ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN 9:00 AM UNTIL 3:30 PM WITH FURNISHED LUNCH!
- UNC Pembroke –June 15, 2015
- East Carolina University – June 18, 2015
- Durham/Raleigh – June 24, 2015 at Biogen Idec
- Appalachian State University - July 14, 2015
- UNC Wilmington –August 10, 2015
- UNC Charlotte/Winston Salem – August 29, 2015 at SciWorks
The following topics will be discussed during the workshop:
Learn how to initiate, manage, and evaluate student science and engineering research projects in the classroom. Help students to advance to regional, national, and international competitions.
Planning your school's science fair? New to the process or looking for better organization? This workshop will guide you step-by-step as you plan a school science fair.
Come and learn more about the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) rules, regulations, and forms. Learn tips for reviewing projects for compliance and review some case studies. Bring your concerns and questions.
Participants will receive the following:
- $65 Stipend
- Morning coffee, snacks and lunch
- All materials and program book
- 0.5 CEU for completion of the workshop
Register Now! Limited seats in each session.
$15 registration fee is returned as part of the $65 stipend.
Detailed information will be sent 1 week prior to the conference date with location, map, and parking information per site.