Want to learn how to inspire your students to conduct independent research?
Interested in learning how to assist students in topic selection, time management, and presentation of science and engineering research projects?
Planning your school’s science and engineering research competition?
New to the process or looking for a more organized approach?
ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN 8:30 AM UNTIL 3:30 PM INCLUDING LUNCH!
The following topics will be discussed during the workshop:
- June 24, 2019 at Applachian State University in Boone
- June 27, 2019 at UNC-Charlotte
- August 5, 2019 at Meredith College in Raleigh
- August 6, 2019 at Triad Math & Science Academy in Greensboro - CANCELLED
- August 7, 2019 at UNC-Wilmington - FULL
All materials supplied; 0.6 – 1.0 CEUs possible for completion of the workshop.
Registration is $15 but all attendees receive a $65 stipend for participation
For questions contact: Manley Midgett, Outreach Coordinator