Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer with the North Carolina Science and Engineering Fair! Over 300 students from all across North Carolina appreciate your support and assistance in making this a positive learning experience.
Please signup for the date and time you wish to serve.
On the day and time you volunteer, please check in at the Volunteer Table located in the Atrium of the Science and Mathematics Building (SMB).
Core Volunteer SignUp Time Windows
Friday, March 27, 2015
Saturday, March 28, 2015
10 am -12 pm
12 – 2 pm
2 – 4 pm
Description: Such responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Lead volunteers to needed locations
- Room Monitor to be sure the students research projects are monitored
- Hall Monitor to be sure when the judging is in progress, the halls are kept completely secure of parent and general traffic
- Exhibit Area Monitors
- Judges Administrative Assistant to support the judges
- Student Awards Ceremony – Hand out programs, Set-up, Support, Photographer support, Clean-Up
- Clean-up to restore classrooms and facility back to original set-up for Meredith faculty and students